Moonbounce for Teacher
Bounce for teachers is a program that teacher receive 10% of customers rental amount in a form of a gift card for student supplies. When Jamaya Party Rentals client rents from JPR 10% of their total rental amount will go back to their teacher requested. The gift card is in a form of a staples or office depot card.
We have heard of other big name chain stores like target donating back 5% of their earning to local communities. Giant food donating 10% back of total spent buy customer to local school.
We never heard of a local mom and pop Maryland inflatable moonbounce company giving 10% of earning to local schools teachers.
Bounce for teachers qualification program
- Renter total amount must total more than $200.00
- Renter must have order number and copy of receipt from past rental
- Renter have 7 calendar days from rental date to contact JPR to participate after 7 calendar days offer expire.
- Renter must provide JPR with teachers name and school
- Renters must pay in full and after all equipment is returned in good manner then renter can participate
- Renter must provide a 3 sentence paragraph explaining how funds will help local communities and or schools
- Renter can only use this bounce for teacher offer one time per house hold